Request More Information
Complete the request form below to learn more about this program:
About The University of Scranton
Rankings and Recognitions
U.S. News & World Report
For the 20th consecutive year, U.S. News & World Report‘s 2014 “America’s Best Colleges” edition ranked The University of Scranton among the 10 top master’s universities in the north, the survey’s largest and most competitive region. Our online MBA program was also ranked #8 for Student Services and Technology.
The Princeton Review
For the eighth consecutive year, Princeton Review ranks Scranton’s business school among the “Best Business Schools” in the United States. (2013)
The Princeton Review also named The University of Scranton a Best Northeastern College as a standout school in the largest and most competitive academic region.
- Earn the same prestigious degree credential as students who attend the Scranton campus
- Access your coursework anywhere via convenient, online courses supported by professional, around-the-clock technical assistance
- Collaborate with classmates from a variety of professions and industries around the country through online discussions and virtual meetings
- Interact one-on-one by e-mail, online discussion boards and online chat in real time with highly-credentialed professors who also serve as mentors
- Benefit from Scranton’s alumni organization with more than 40,000 accomplished members nationwide and in more than 20 countries in every field of business and management, providing a huge network of contacts and support